Multi-vitamin mix for better fertility and vitality
Oropharma Ferti-Vit is a well-balanced blend of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements, enriched with vitamin E. To be used during preparation for the breeding season, for the song of canaries and finches and in cases of laying and fertility disorders or in cases of death in the egg. Ferti-Vit promotes sexual drive and fertility. During the breeding season a bird needs an optimal blend of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements. The essential vitamin E, also called the fertility vitamin, is a strong antioxidant. The combination of the components in Ferti-Vit is not only optimal for breeding, but also increases the resistance to disease and helps protect the heart and muscular tissue.
- For the breeding season and in cases of laying- or fertility disorders
- Promotes sexual drive and fertility
- Increases the resistance against infections
1 even measuring spoon (= 1 g) Ferti-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g ORLUX softbill food/egg food.
1. During the preparation for the breeding season (3 to 4 weeks) until the first egg has been laid: administer daily.
2. For finches and other competition birds: three times a week during the contest season.
Store in a cool and dry place
There are no reviews yet.