- The Rcom Px 20 allows you to customize the machine as a dedicating incubator with one batch after another. For example, you may use the top row for week one for example and other rows for week 2 and three and then remove the rows to place in a separate hatcher when it is time for them to stop turning while keeping the other eggs in the incubator until it is their hatching days due.
- Microchip with optimum incubation temperature for selected species of birds. This feature is helpful for beginners.
- Also has manual mode (Pro and USB incubator models only)
- Automatic slide egg-turning mechanism with adjustable frequency such as 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 ,minutes ——- 360 minute intervals.
- Rcom px 20 egg turning can be preset from 15 to any angle.
- Random egg turning angle and intervals available.
- This Rcom px 20 poultry egg incubator ships with three egg trays: small egg size, standard egg size, and large egg size tray. Three eggs are standard to the Pro and the USB models while the universal tray is a standard to the max incubator.
- LCD indicates unit is operating
- Enhanced reliability by using 3rd generation Swiss’s sensirion to control temperature and humidity.
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature setting and control with adjustment from 20C to 42C (Can switch to F).
- Automatic humidity setting and control with adjustment 20% to 70%.
- Automatic water level control and alert when water is empty. Use distilled water only.
- Rcom bird egg incubator Pro-20 capacity of 20 chick eggs, 20 duck eggs, 20 turkey eggs, 10 goose eggs, 20 pheasant eggs, 52 quail eggs and about 52 parrot eggs as macaw eggs or amazon eggs.
- Simple digital operation with user friendly controls for hobbies or professional use.
- Strong SMPS featured power supply.
- Thick wide double-glazed viewing window allows observation of eggs with minimal disruption of temperature and humidity.
- Optimal air circulation technique with 3 strong BLDC fans.
- Manually controlled air vent to adjust the air exchange from outside area.
- Side plate with embossed feature for preventing skid.
- Sturdy plastic construction that is easy to clean, disassemble, assemble, and with easy access to the incubation area.
- Heater safety and reliability features.
- Self-monitoring safety features include display function and alarm that signals sudden fluctuations such as abnormal incubator temperature or empty water.
- Safety features include circulating fan cover, automatic saving of incubation data in case of loss of electrical power, electric safety shut-off switch.
- Main body locking device for safety and easy access to bottom of incubator for cleaning.
- Display for hatching date and remaining number of days to hatch.
- Absolutely pleasant design and rich automatic user-friendly features make it one of the best in its class.
- Please, use distilled water only with the Rcom incubator Pro 20 to avoid accumulation of mineral deposits in the humidifier.
- Dimension (W.H.L): 500mm x 160 mm x 410 mm
- Weight: 4.35 KG
- Consumption: 48 Watts.
- Items you will receive include the incubator, instruction manual, trays for small, standard, and large eggs, and electrical cable.
There are no reviews yet.