The Rcom Maru has been designed to maintain an optimal environment within the incubator cabinet. The incubation parameters are controlled using a purpose-built control system coupled with high-end quality sensors. The Rcom Maru is for those who need a reliable, easy to use machine for high-volume egg incubation.
Compared to other cabinet-style incubators, the Rcom Maru packs significantly more features to improve hatch rates. These special features include a built-in humidification unit and an open-door detector which activates extra heating to compensate for heat loss.
- Digital Temperature display & interchangeable between Degree C / Degree F, with a range of 0 -42.0°C (68.0-107.6°F)
- Digital humidity display with a range of 20-70%
- Automatic humidity control with built-in humidity pump (no external pump needed)
- Convenient jog dial operation for optimised user interface
- An integrated simple control panel
- Automatic egg turning & turning interval set function (every 1hr, 2hr,3hr)
- Transparent double insulated viewing window
- Abnormally high or low room temperature alarm
- Built-in LED light for ease of viewing when the door is open
- Built-in combination tray for hatching and brooding
- Variable air vent to allow for easy control of air inside the unit.
- Incubation capacity 108 hen eggs based on a ‘standard sized hen egg (3 universal trays supplied as standard, 36 eggs per tray)
- Hatching capacity 48 hen eggs based on a ‘standard sized hen egg (1 hatching tray supplied as standard)
Precise digital temperature control is a key feature of the Rcom Maru Deluxe MAX. The Maru features a Swiss-made Sensirion temperature and humidity sensor for highly accurate temperature monitoring. Warm air is circulated throughout the internal chamber using a series of calibrated fans and air channels designed for maximum air-flow.
The Rcom Maru 190 Deluxe has an in-built water reservoir and humidification system, water is pumped into the machine via a small tube and then heated inside the machine by an antiblastic humidification method; discouraging and preventing antibacterial growth. The Rcom Maru also features a low-water alarm to alert the user to low water levels. Please note: the water container in the picture shown above is for illustration purposes only and is not included with the machine. You will need to add your own water container (a regular 2Ltr bottle is our recommended option Sold Separately).
Universal trays are adjustable for egg size from quail through to goose and are supplied as standard. Eggs are initially set in three levels (1 tray per level) and are then moved to a large, removable hatching tray at the base of the chamber for the final stages of incubation and hatching.
Not sure what size incubator you want, or if you need a hatcher? See the comparison of the egg capacity of each Maru incubator and each Maru hatcher and see how you can hatch the most eggs.
|Rcom Maru 380 Deluxe MAX
(6 universal trays)
|Rcom Maru 190 Deluxe MAX
(3 universal trays)
|600 eggs / 6 trays
|300 eggs / 3 trays
|216 eggs / 6 trays
|108 eggs / 3 trays
|138 eggs / 6 trays
|69 eggs / 3 trays
|90 eggs / 6 trays
|45 eggs / 3 trays
*Note: Egg capacities are an estimation provided by the manufacturer, they are based on their calculations, using ‘standard’ sized eggs. For further details please contact us.*
|42.5cm x 47.3cm x 76.5cm high
|Maximum 440 Watts – Typical 70 Watts