Pantex Pantochol Cagebird 1000ml (excellent protector for liver and kidneys) for birds
– Improvement of the condition in general and natural resistance.
– Protects liver, kidneys and nervous system.
– Promotes protein metabolism and muscle development.
– Helps maintain intestinal health.
– It contains Carvacrol and Thymol that act on the gastrointestinal tract promoting a natural protection.
– Extra help during the reproductive season.
– It favors the development of the plumage.
– It is administered prior to the young birds, and as a preparation for exhibitions, as well as during the period of expositions and moulting.
Each ml contains:
– D-Sorbitol 270mg
– L-Lysine Hydrochloride 17mg
– Thymol 0.07mg
– Carvacrol 0.5mg
– Herbal extracts
HOW TO USE:
– Birds of exposure: 10 ml per liter of drinking water.
– During moulting: Manage daily.
– After an antibiotic treatment: Administer for 7 consecutive days
– After a race or physical efforts: Manage for 7 consecutive days.
There are no reviews yet.