- Support a good egg-shell development
- Essential for reduced egg binding
- Support Healthy bone & feather development
- Reduced feather plucking.
- Prevents nutritional calcium deficiency symptoms
₨ 4,000 – ₨ 8,500
Use Calcium daily in drinking water or food to ensure perfect growth and bone development in young birds. Calcium improves feather condition, egg-shell development and helps prevent feather plucking in mature birds. All domestic/wild birds need Calcium and Quiko Calcium is the most effective way of administration.
1 teaspoon = 5ml of Quiko CALCIUM in 1 litre of drinking water.
1 tablespoon = 20 ml of Quiko CALCIUM in 4 litres of drinking water
1 teaspoon = 5ml of Quiko CALCIUM in 1kg of moist food
1 tablespoon = 20 ml of Quiko CALCIUM in 4kg of moist food
1000 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml
2000 – 5000